Cooking Time:8 hours
Ingredients3 1/2 quarts water
15 slices fresh ginger, peeled
15 green cardamom pods, split open and seeded
25 whole cloves
3 cinnamon sticks
3 whole black peppercorns
8 black tea bags
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Slow Cooker Chai Tea… Delicious!
- Pour water into slow cooker.
- Stir in the ginger, cardamom pods, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and peppercorns.
- Cover. Cook on High; simmer for 8 hours.
- Steep tea bags in the hot spiced water for 5 minutes.
- Strain tea into a clean container.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk; serve hot.