Cooking Time:1 1/2 hours
Ingredients24 oz. Chocolate Bark, broken into pieces
4 oz. Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
2 c. Mini Marshmallows
16 oz. Cocktail Peanuts
7 oz. Pretzels
- Mix chocolates together in a 4-Quart slow cooker and cook on Low, about 1 1/2 hours, until smooth.
- Once done, unplug the slow cooker.
- Use a rolling pin to lightly break up the pretzels.
- Add pretzel pieces and cocktail peanuts to chocolate and stir to coat.
- Add miniature marshmallows and stir until coated.
- Quickly pour mixture into buttered 13”x9” pan.
- Spread and smooth evenly in pan.
- Allow to cool. Cut into small squares.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get our eBook!
Crock Pot Girl