Cooking Time:6-8 hours on Low or 3-4 hours on High
Ingredients1 lb. sweet Italian sausages
1 lb. hot Italian sausages
2 green bell peppers, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 lg. sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), sliced
24 oz. jar pasta sauce
16 oz. pkg. elbow macaroni
- Place the sweet and hot sausages, green and red peppers, onion, and pasta sauce in the slow cooker.
- Add about 1/2 a jar of water.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours, or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the macaroni, and return to a boil.
- Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but still firm, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Slice the cooked sausages, then return to the slow cooker. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving the sausage, peppers, and onion over the macaroni.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!