Cooking Time:1 1/2 - 2 hours
Ingredients1 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, grated and divided
9 oz. pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1 c. white bread, cubed
1 c. fresh button mushrooms, sliced
1/2 c. greeen onions, thinley sliced
1 1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. heavy cream
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
- Lightly coat your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Scatter half of the cheese in the bottom of the slow cooker, and layer the spinach, bread, mushrooms and green onions over the cheese.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, salt, pepper and garlic powder until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the egg batter over the layered mixture. DO NOT STIR OR MIX.
- Sprinkle the remaining chees over the top.
- Cover. Cook on High 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours.