Cooking Time:8–9 hours on Low and 1 hour on High
Ingredients32 oz. Beef Broth
1 Large Onion, chopped
3 Stalks of Celery, chopped
6 Medium Tomatoes, chopped
2 Medium Potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 carrots, peeled and sliced
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Salt
10 oz. pkg. frozen mixed vegetables
1 lb. Round Steak, browned, and cubed
1/2 c. Butter
1/2 c. Flour
- Put all ingredients except butter and flour in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on LOW for 9 hours.
- After 9 hours, turn slow cooker to HIGH setting and keep covered.
- Make a roux by melting butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for about 5 minutes, until golden-brown in color.
- Pour into slow cooker and stir well to combine.
- Cook 15 additional minutes on HIGH.
- Serve immediately — enjoy!