Cooking Time:2-3 hours
Ingredients1/2 c. flour
1 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 c. sugar
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/3 c. milk
1 T. oil
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. sugar
3 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup boiling water
ice cream of your choice
I love this Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Peanut Butter Pudding Cake for so many reasons. First — peanut butter & chocolate…need I say more? But secondly, it’s made from ingredients that I always have in my pantry. So if I get the itch to make dessert, there’s no running out to the grocery store. I hope you and your family enjoy this easy and delicious dessert as much as mine does.
- Prepare the crock by spraying with cooking spray or buttering the sides and bottom!
- Combine flour, 1/3 c. sugar, 1 T. unsweetened cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter and pour into slow cooker.
- Mix together remaining sugar and cocoa powder (1/2 c. sugar and 3 T. cocoa powder)
- Gradually stir in the boiling water.
- Pour this sugar, cocoa and boiling water mixture over the batter in the slow cooker. DO NOT STIR!
- Cover. Cook on High 2–3 hours, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Serve warm with ice cream of your choice.
Variation: Whipped topping is also great with this delicious cake.