Cooking Time:4-6 hours on Low or 2-3 hours on High
Ingredients1 lg. onion, chopped
2 med. carrots, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
16 oz. lump crabmeat, shredded
10 oz. pkg. of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 T. fresh oregano, minced
2 T. fresh Italian parsley, minced
1 T. fresh thyme, minced
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
10 oz. pkg. broad lasagna noodles, cooked and cut into thirds
2 T. margarine, melted
2 T. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. salt
1 c. nonfat milk
2 c. lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
12 oz. carton nonfat cottage cheese
Surprisingly low in fat, everone will love this yummy Slow Cooker Crab and Spinach Lasagna.
- In a medium skillet, saute the onion, carrots and garlic until tender.
- Add the crabmeat and spinach, and season with the oregano, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Transfer the crab mixture to the slow cooker.
- Add the cooked lasagna noodles per instructions cut into thirds, and mix well to combine.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the margarine, flour, salt, milk, 1 c. of mozzarella cheese, and the cottage cheese.
- Stir and blend for 2 minutes.
- Pour the white sauce over the lasagna in the stoneware of the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low 4-6 hours or on High for 2-3 hours.
- Thirty minutes before the end of cooking, top the lasagna with the remaining mozzarella cheese and turn on High.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Please show or tell us the calories and fat etc in your reciepes.