Cooking Time:6–8 hours
Ingredients1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup, condensed
1 can cream of chicken soup, condensed
1 can diced green chilies
3 tsp. chili powder
1 can pinto beans, drained
1 1/2 to 2 c. shredded Cheddar or Jack cheese, or combination
12 corn tortillas
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add chili powder, green chiles, soups, beans and 1 can water.
- Layer chili mix, tortillas, chili mix, tortilla, cheese.
- Repeat layers in slow cooker until all is used.
- Cover. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Optional: Top with fresh tomatoes, and extra cheese!