Cooking Time:3-3 1/2 hours
Ingredients2 c. frozen peaches, sliced (undrained)
1 T. cornstarch
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/4-1/2 ts. cinnamon
9 oz. Jiffy white cake mix (or 1/2 package of a 2-layer size cake mix)
4 T. melted butter
- Lightly grease slow cooker; place peaches in the bottom.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch; toss.
- Drizzle with vanilla and sprinkle brown sugar over all.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon then cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over cake mix.
- Cover. Cook on High for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.