Cooking Time:5-6 hours
Ingredients1/2 c. ketchup
3 T.. Worcestershire sauce
3 T. soy sauce
1/2 c. lemon juice
Garlic powder or fresh garlic (1 clove or 1 tsp.)
Flank steak, cut into serving sizes
- Place all ingredients in a container and refrigerate overnight. (Important to tenderize the flank steak!)
- Place all ingredients (including marinade) in a 5-Quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 5 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Slice, against the grain and serve immediately.