Cooking Time:6–8 hours
Ingredients2 — 1 lb. pork tenderloins
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 c. frozen sliced mango
1 c. pineapple chunks
3 T. jalapeno jelly
Pork Tenderloin is a protein-packed cut of meat and it’s mild flavor is well accented by the pineapple, and the sweetness of the mango in this recipe.
- Season the pork tenderloin with salt, black pepper and cumin.
- Place the pineapple and mango slices in the bottom of the slow cooker and mix with the jelly.
- Arrange the tenderloins on top.
- Cover. Cook on Low 6–8 hours.
- Remove the pork tenderloins from the stoneware and use a potato masher to mash together the fruit mixture to form a sauce.
NOTE: Slice the tenderloin and pour the sauce over the slices.
Pictured on Sliced Pineapple!