Cooking Time:6-8 hours
Ingredients2 - 1 lb. pork tenderloins 1 tsp. kosher salt 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper 1 tsp. ground cumin 1 c. frozen sliced mango 1 c. pineapple chunks 3 T. jalapeno jelly
Pork Tenderloin is a protein-packed cut of meat and it’s mild flavor is well accented by the pineapple, and the sweetness of the mango in this recipe.
- Season the pork tenderloin with salt, black pepper and cumin.
- Place the pineapple and mango slices in the bottom of the slow cooker and mix with the jelly.
- Arrange the tenderloins on top.
- Cover. Cook on Low 6-8 hours.
- Remove the pork tenderloins from the stoneware and use a potato masher to mash together the fruit mixture to form a sauce.
NOTE: Slice the tenderloin and pour the sauce over the slices.
Pictured on Sliced Pineapple!
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
my second time to make the tropical pork=have yet to use tenderloin but a roast works just as well. this time i’m using a fresh mango, so i’m hoping for a little more flavor. it will be good!