Cooking Time:3-5 hours
Ingredients6 med. tart red apples
1 c. light brown sugar
1/4 c. golden seedless raisins
1/4 c. soft butter
2 c. very hot water
3 T. orange juice, concentrate
Very Yummy recipe, and one the kiddos will love too…Slow Cooker Baked Stuffed Apples!
- Wash, core and stem the apples, but don’t peel them.
- Stand them in a buttered mold and stuff them with 2/3 C. of the brown sugar, and the raisins.
- Fill the tops of the core cavities with butter and sprinkle the remaining sugar over the tops.
- Place the mold in the slow cooker and pour the hot water into the crock (not in the mold).
- Sprinkle the orange juice concentrate over the apples.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3-5 hours, or until the apples are tender.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Where do you get the mold for this apple recipe ????
The “mold” is the ceramic bowl for the slow cooker.
The recipe says “Place the mold in the slow cooker and pour the hot water into the crock (not in the mold).” So I’m thinking you use a mold or coffee cup or something for each apple.