Cooking Time:6–7 hours
Ingredients2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
9-inch graham cracker pie crust or baked pie crust
8 oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed (like Cool-Whip)
English toffee candy bar, coarsely chopped (like Heath or Skor)
Chopped nuts or chocolate pieces for topping (optional)
This is a great recipe to make ahead and have ready for your guests…it’s very rich and so delicious! Enjoy this Slow Cooker Caramel Pie!
- Pour condensed milk in a 1 quart slow cooker.
- Cover & Crock for 3 to 4 hours on Low or until the milk is the color of peanut butter, stirring with a wire whisk every 30–60 minutes.
- Pour the milk sauce into a graham cracker crust or if you prefer a baked Pie crust and cool in the refrigerator.
- Spread whipped topping over top of the cooled pie and decorate using chopped candy bar pieces, nuts and/or chocolate bits. (Halloween option: use candy bar pieces and candy corn to create a pumpkin face)
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.