Cooking Time:4-5 hours
Ingredients1/4 c. Crumbled Bacon Pieces
2 c. Cauliflower Florets
2 c. Broccoli Florets
10 3/4 oz. Cheddar cheese soup, canned
Salt & White Pepper, to taste
1/2 c. Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese, for garnish
This is the perfect way to get the kiddos to eat their veggies! Moms and Dads love this recipe, too!
- Place broccoli and cauliflower in a 4-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Top vegetables with cheddar soup.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled bacon and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 hours.
- Turn slow cooker to WARM setting.
- Sprinkle vegetables with freshly grated parmesan cheese and recover. Let sit on WARM until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.
NOTE: To make Vegetarian omit the Bacon!
OPTIONAL: Place in an oven safe dish and place extra cheese over top and put under the broiler for a few minutes to brown up your side dish! YUM!