Cooking Time:6-7 hours
Ingredients8 tart apples, peeled and sliced
1 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. allspice
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
3/4 c. milk
2 T. butter, softened
3/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla, to taste
1/2 c. Bisquick
1 c. Bisquick
1/3 c. brown sugar
3 T. cold butter
Oh so easy, and now you can have Apple Pie for the slow cooker…. Slow Cooker Apple Pie!
- Toss apples in a bowl with cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.
- Place in lightly greased 4-5 quart slow cooker, or use a slow cooker liner.
- Combine milk, softened butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and the 1/2 cup of Bisquick, and mix well.
- Spoon over apples.
- Combine the 1 c. Bisquick and brown sugar.
- Cut the butter into the mixture until crumbly.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the top of the other Bisquick mixture.
- Cover. Cook for 6-7 hours on Low or until apples are soft.