Cooking Time:7-9 hours
Ingredients3 Large Sweet Potatoes, washed, peeled and chopped
15 oz. Whole Kernel Sweet Corn
18 oz. Frozen Green Beans
2 Medium Yellow Onions, chopped
2 1/2 lbs. Pork Stew Meat, 1 inch cubes
29 oz. Diced Tomatoes
3 T. Chili Powder
1 tsp. Sea Salt
1 tsp. Ground Coriander
1/2 c. Chicken Broth
- Layer potatoes, onion, and pork in the bottom of a 6-Quart slow cooker.
- Combine tomatoes, chicken broth and seasonings in a large bowl. Pour over pork in the slow cooker.
- Cover and Cook on LOW for 7 hours.
- Remove pork and shred then return to the slow cooker.
- Stir in corn and green beans.
- Cover and Cook an additional 30 minutes on LOW.