Cooking Time:5 hours
Ingredients30 oz. salmon, 2 cans salmon
4 c. bread crumbs
15 oz. tomatoes, canned
1 chopped green pepper
1 tsp. lemon juice
10 3/4 oz. cream of onion soup, canned
10 3/4 oz. cream of celery soup, canned
4 eggs, well beaten
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. Greek seasoning
2 chicken bouillon cubes, crushed
1/4 c. milk
- Use a slow cooker liner for this recipe, and grease the liner.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the celery soup and milk.
- Transfer into slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for about 5 hours.
For the topping:
- Combine cream of celery soup with 1/4 cup of milk and heat in saucepan. (Can use additional milk if you feel it is too thick?)
- Use as a sauce for salmon bake.
NOTE: You can also put some of the greek seasoning to the topping as pictured!