Cooking Time:10–12 hours
Ingredients4 lb. pork loin (roast)
1/4 c. apple juice
3 T. brown sugar
1 tsp. ground ginger
Veggies of your choice (Optional)
Slow Cooker Apple Glazed Pork Roast is Delicious. This recipe will have the family asking for seconds!
- Rub roast with salt and pepper to season.
- Brown roast under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
- Core and quarter apples.
- Place apple quarters in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place roast on top of apples.
- Combine apple juice, brown sugar, and ginger.
- Spoon over roast, moistening well.
- OPTIONAL: Add vegetables of your choice, if desired.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 10 to 12 hours, until done.
Note: This recipe can also be made with apricots.…
Variation: Can also make this with Pork Chops.…so Yummy!