Cooking Time:10-12 hours
Ingredients4 lb. pork loin (roast)
1/4 c. apple juice
3 T. brown sugar
1 tsp. ground ginger
Veggies of your choice (Optional)
Slow Cooker Apple Glazed Pork Roast is Delicious. This recipe will have the family asking for seconds!
- Rub roast with salt and pepper to season.
- Brown roast under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
- Core and quarter apples.
- Place apple quarters in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place roast on top of apples.
- Combine apple juice, brown sugar, and ginger.
- Spoon over roast, moistening well.
- OPTIONAL: Add vegetables of your choice, if desired.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 10 to 12 hours, until done.
Note: This recipe can also be made with apricots….
Variation: Can also make this with Pork Chops….so Yummy!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
[…] 5- Crock Pot Apple-Glazed Pork Roast and Crack Casserole […]
How long do you brown the pork for and what is the temperature?
To brown the roast you would use the broiler temperature, and watch it closely so not to let it burn. Enjoy and Happy Crocking!