Cooking Time:6-7 hours
Ingredients30 oz. bag frozen hash brown potatoes
1 lb. of bacon diced, cooked and drained or 1 lb. cooked ham, cubed
1 medium onion, diced
1 green bell pepper diced
1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
1 dozen eggs
1 c. milk
Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of the slow coker.
- Next add a layer of bacon then onions, green pepper and cheese.
- Repeat the layering process two or three more times, ending with a layer of cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk and salt and pepper together.
- Pour over the slow cooker mixture.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-7 hours.
Note: Recipe updated on 10/29 to reflect new cooking time. I originally posted 10-12 hours, but my slow cooker seems to get done around 6-7 hours. 🙂
- Nutrition with Ham