Cooking Time:5-6 hours
Ingredients28 oz. Frozen Potatoes O'Brien
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
10 3/4 oz. Cream of Chicken Soup
2 c. Freshly Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
4 oz. Diced Green Chilies (optional)
1 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. White Pepper
Are you looking for a delicious and easy side dish to take to a pot luck? You will definitely be pleased with Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes – they are always a hit! Add the optional diced green chilies to give this dish an extra kick!
- Spray a 6-Quart Slow Cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, Mix cream cheese, soup, 1.5 c. of the cheddar cheese and green chilies. (if using)
- Pour sauce ingredients over the potatoes in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.
Optional: Add ham cubes for a main dish! I also like to garnish this dish with bacon!