Cooking Time:4–5 hours
Ingredients9 oz. bottle sweet and sour sauce
1/3 c. pineapple juice
1/3 c. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
dash white pepper
2 T. milk
1 egg, beaten
1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/8 tsp. ginger
1/2 c. ground fully cooked ham
1/2 lb. ground pork
2 T. olive oil
So Good! Love the blend of flavors in the Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Ham Balls. AWESOME!
- Combine sweet and sour sauce, juice, brown sugar, ginger, and white pepper in 3–4 quart slow cooker.
- Separately, combine milk and egg and beat well to mix. Add graham cracker crumbs and ginger, mix well.
- Add ground ham and ground pork and mix well. Shape into meatballs slightly smaller than a golf ball.
- Brown meatballs in the olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Transfer meatballs to sauce mixture in slow cooker as the meatballs brown.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4–5 hours.
- Keep warm on Low for up to 2 hours, or set on warm on your slow cooker.