Cooking Time:8-10 hours
Ingredients1 medium-size cabbage cut into large chunks
2-3 carrots, sliced
1 onion, sliced
2-3 potatoes, cut into large cubes
2 bay leaves
4 lb. smoked ham
½ c. water
½ c. brown sugar
1 tsp. dry mustard
- Place vegetables and bay leaves in bottom of slow cooker. (Note: Soften the potatoes and carrots in the microwave for 5 minutes before adding them to the crock)
- Place ham on top and pour water over it.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and then dry mustard over ham.
- Cover. Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Remove bay leaves and pour juices over ham and vegetables before serving.