Cooking Time:2–3 hours
Ingredients2 medium zucchini
16 oz. stewed tomatoes with juice, canned (or Rotel)
1 small onion, chopped
1 c. cooked whole-kernel corn
4 oz. roasted green chiles, canned and chopped
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. sugar
salt and pepper to taste
optional: 1 cup shredded mexi-blend cheese (or cheese of your liking)
- This dish can be served as a main dish or a side dish!
- Cut zucchini into 3/4″ pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 to 3 hrs. or until zucchini is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Optional: Add 1 cup Mexi-blend shredded cheese (not included in nutritional info below)