Cooking Time:8-10 hours
Ingredients2 lb. round steaks , 1 inch thick
1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1 stalk celery , chopped
2 carrots , peeled and chopped
1/4 c. chopped onion
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
8 oz. tomato sauce
- Cut the steak into 4 serving pieces or in 1 inch cubes.
- Dredge in flour, mixed with salt; place in slow cooker.
- Add chopped vegetables and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour tomato sauce over meat and vegetables.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Printed this receipe but it didn’t print in English???Can’t find where to print in English
Carol, I would think it is a setting on your computer, you should check the properties on your computer to see if you can change it! Happy Crocking!
Love swiss steak with rice or mashed potatoes
This looks great. I will probably add some chopped green pepper too. Thank you, nice easy recipe