Cooking Time:8–9 hours
Ingredients½ c. A-1 Steak Sauce
½ c. Water
.09 oz. onion-mushroom soup mix, pkg.
1 boneless beef chuck eye roast
1 lb. baby red potatoes, pkg.
1 lb. baby carrots, pkg.
1 onion, diced
Facebook friend Nicky shared Slow Cooker Roast recipe and said it is so good!
- Mix A-1 Sauce, Water and soup mix.
- Set this mix aside until ready to add vegetables.
- Place roast in the slow cooker.
- Top with vegetables and above mix.
- Cover. Cook for 8–9 hours on Low, or 6–7 hours on High.
Recipe and picture provided by Nicky D. via Facebook.