Cooking Time:30 min. or until smooth
Ingredients1/2 c. peanut butter
1/3 c. butter
1/8 tsp. vanilla
2 c. powdered sugar
1 1/3 c. semisweet chocolate chips
Remember making Chocolate “Buckeye” Candy with my Mom when I was a little girl! Now you can make this easy recipe for Chocolate “Buckeye” Candy right in your slow cooker! Slow Cooker Chocolate “Buckeye” Candy is a favorite around the holidays and when we need to bring dessert to any gathering. (simple and everyone lose them!)
- In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and sugar.
- The dough will look dry. Roll into one-inch balls and place on a waxed paper-line plate or cookie sheet. Chill in the freezer until firm, about 30 minutes.
- While the dough is chilling, dump your chocolate chips into your slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High. After the dough is firm, dip the balls into the chocolate and coat entirely, EXCEPT for the very top.
- Put back on cookie sheet and refrigerate until serving.