Cooking Time:3–4 hours
Ingredients3 lbs. beef stew meat
2 Rotel tomatoes, diced with green chili’s, canned
Salt and pepper to taste
3 cloves garlic minced
1 c. chopped onion
3 T. flour
1/2 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. oregano
1 tsp.chili powder
1/4 c. water
1 diced bell pepper
- Place stew meat, 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper in slow cooker.
- Turn heat to High and let simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain juice from tomatoes into measuring cup. Add tomatoes, garlic and onions to slow cooker.
- Stir and simmer on high for 30 minutes.
- Add cumin, oregano, and chili powder to slow cooker and stir.
- Blend reserved tomato juice and enough water to equal 1 1/2 cups liquid. Add to slow cooker along with flour and stir.
- Cover. Cook on Low 3–4 hours until sauce thickens.
Provided by Bernadette T. H. via facebook.com