Cooking Time:2-3 hours
Ingredients1 lb. Ground Beef (ground turkey will work as well)
1 Onion, small, chopped
1/2 Green Onion, chopped
1/2 c. Water
6 oz. Tomato Paste
1 T. Dried Oregano
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Black Olives, optional
Sliced Mozzarella Cheese, optional
Hamburger Buns or split French bread
Can’t decide between a Pizza or a Burger? This yummy recipe combines the best of both worlds. Enjoy!
- Cook ground beef in skillet just until a bit of pink remains.
- Transfer beef to a paper towel lined plate to drain grease.
- Put chopped onions in the slow cooker and top with remaining ingredients except buns.
- Cover and Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until onions are tender.
- Stir meat and place on toasted french bread or a bun.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese and black olives, if desired.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get my eBook “Get Crocked: The Definitive Guide to Slow Cooking”
What alteration would you suggest I make if I wanted to make this quicker on the stove top?
I would not think you would need to alter anything LaNeshe, it is just nice to make this ahead and let it simmer together in the crock pot! Let us know how you liked it!