Cooking Time:2 — 2 1/2 hours
Ingredients1/2 lb. elbow macaroni, (or pasta of choice)
10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken soup
16 oz. Velveeta cheese, cubed
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 lb. bacon, fried and crumbled (4–5 strips)
1 onion, medium, diced
1 lb. ground beef (browning adds extra flavor)
14.5 oz. diced tomatoes, drained (optional)
Facebook Friend Lilah S. serves her Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Mac with a fresh fruit salad and watermelon lemonade. What a delightful summer meal! Lilah your recipe sounds like something the kiddo’s would like as well. Thanks Lilah for sharing with all of us!
- Combine mix dry elbow macaroni with cream of chicken soup, Velveeta, salt and pepper.
- Fry and crumble bacon and add to the mix.
- Dice onion fine, and brown with ground beef.
- Mix onion and ground beef with the mac, along with (optional) diced tomatoes.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 — 2 1/2 hours or until macaroni is done!
Provided by Lilah S. via facebook