Cooking Time:30 min. or until smooth
Ingredients10 Large Marshmallows
1 package, Chocolate Candy Quik
As a special treat for the kiddos, Slow Cooker Chocolate Marshmallow Lollipops are not only good they are also fun to make!
- Place the chocolate in the slow cooker and melt on HIGH, stirring as needed. Turn to LOW as soon as chocolate is melted.
- Place marshmallows on lollipop sticks.
- Dip the marshmallow lollipop into the melted chocolate.
- Before the chocolate sets, decorate the chocolate covered marshmellow with sprinkles, nuts or toppings of your choice.
- Stick lollipops in a piece of styrofoam or place in a short glass for about 10 minutes to allow cooling.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!