Cooking Time:2 1/2 hours
Ingredients1 c. Bisquick
1 c. sugar
1/3 c. plus 3 T. unsweetened cocoa
1/2 c. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 2/3 c. hot water
You will find a wonderful rich Chocolate flavor with Slow Cooker Upside Down Chocolate Cake… so YUMMY!
- Mix Bisquick, 1/2 c. sugar, 3 T. cocoa, milk and vanilla.
- Spoon batter evenly into lightly greased slow cooker.
- Mix remaining sugar, cocoa, and hot tap water.
- Pour over the batter in the slow cooker, DO NOT STIR.
- Cover. Cook on High 2-1/2 hours until center of cake springs back to touch.