Cooking Time:8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High
Ingredients4 lb. (about 24 small and uniform in size) Red Potatoes, washed and unpeeled
1 T. Minced Garlic
2 T. Olive Oil
1 Envelope Zesty Italian Dressing Mix
Slow Cooker Broasted New Red Potatoes is an easy and zesty recipe that will be a great addition to your next dinner.
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Pour the olive oil and garlic in a plastic bag and add the potatoes. Shake to coat well.
- Add the salad dressing mix and shake again until all the potatoes are coated.
- Place potatoes into a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours or on High for 4 hours.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
The pic looks like the potatoes are still raw, so excuse my ignorance. Do you cut the potatoes or leave them whole? Thanks!
HI Dee – Thanks for the question! You can leave the potatoes whole and the skin on. I’ll update with an “after” picture the next time I make them. Happy Crocking!
Do you need to add an liquid into the crockpot? I’m afraid they would burn..?
Ben it depends on your crock pot, if you feel it may burn, definitely add liquid. Happy Crocking!