Cooking Time:10 hours
Ingredients4 medium-large potatoes, cubed
1 1/2 lbs. beef chuck roast, cubed
1 lb. green chili’s
salt to taste
pepper to taste
garlic to taste
water to cover
1/2 cup flour with water
Facebook friend recipes are the best, and today we will share a recipe from one of the Slow Cooker Challengers Bernadette T. H.! This is her recipe for Slow Cooker Green Chili Stew! Thanks for sharing Bernadette and Happy Crocking!
- Combine the cubed potatoes, beef chuck roast, cubed, and the green chile’s, (Bernadette get hers from Hatch, NM).
- Use salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Cover the meat and potatoes and chile’s with water to cook.
- Cover. Cook for 10 hours on Low.
- Just before it finishes (or in Bernadette’s case after it’s cooked) mix flour with water to thicken the stew.
- Mix it into the stew and finish cooking (or heat for another 10 minutes).
Provided by Bernadette T. H. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl