Cooking Time:7-9 hours on Low
Ingredients1 Medium White Onion, minced
2 lbs. 85% Lean Ground Beef
1 Egg, beaten
Seasoned Salt & Pepper, to taste
12 oz. BBQ Sauce
Easy budget friendly recipe for those days when time is of the essence. Slow Cooker Hamburgers and you can make them the way you know your family will love them. Great to make ahead and have ready when you need them.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the ground beef, minced onion, seasoned salt and pepper with the beaten egg.
- Make 6 1/3 lb. beef patties. (get as close to same size as possible to ensure even cooking.)
- Make two stacks of 3-patties each in a 3-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Pour BBQ sauce over top of the hamburger patties.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7 hours, until the meat is soft and tender, and the juices run clear.
Separate the patties and serve on toasted hamburger buns with cheese and french fried onions.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
I can’t wait to try this
These were very good. I halved the recipe and used homemade bbq sauce and the hamburgers came out super moist and flavorful. The prep was quick and easy as well. Definitely a do again!!
Can you make this without any sauce and just have it be seasoned patties?
Make this recipe your own, and to your liking! Happy Crocking!