It’s our One-Year Anniversary and we want to celebrate with you!
In honor of our anniversary, we are announcing the first annual Get Crocked CROCKSTAR of the Year contest! That’s right, YOU could be named the Get Crocked Crockstar of the Year!
Win “crocktastic” prizes! We’re giving away crock pots, mini crocks, crocking accessories, aprons, ebooks and more.
Just submit your favorite crock pot recipe to be eligible. (Contest details below.)
Some of the awesome prizes we will be awarding:
Here are the contest details:
Contest Submission Dates: Submit your recipe between Sept. 14, 2012 and September 30, 2012
Contest Voting Dates: Voting opens Sept. 14, 2012 and closes on October 15, 2012.
• Side Dish
• Main Course
Recipes will be judged on:
• Originality & Creativity
• Clarity of Instructions
The Get Crocked judges will select one recipe from each category as the Category Champion.
Grand Prize — CROCKSTAR of the Year:
The contest recipe submission with the most “likes” on the Get Crocked website will be the overall grand prize winner and the person who submitted it will be named the Crockstar of the Year. The winner will be featured on our website, social media channels, and be featured in the Get Crocked Cookbook (to be published).
Contest entrants are encouraged to share their recipe submissions through various methods including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, etc however, only “likes” on the recipe post on the GetCrocked website (www.getcrocked.com) will be counted in the contest.
- By entering the recipe contest, you agree that your Photo and Recipe become property of Get Crocked and can be used with credit to you, the poster — including in the Get Crocked Cookbook (Publication in Development).
- The submitted recipe must be an original recipe OR a recipe adaptation where the original recipe is cited including the Creator, Publisher and/or Cookbook.
- Each recipe must use a slow cooker (i.e. Crock Pot) as a cooking or heating method.
- A photograph of the final prepared recipe must accompany the recipe submission. Regular photos are ok — professional photographs are not required!
- You may enter multiple recipes, however, each recipe must be submitted separately.
Recipes may be submitted via the Contest link at GetCrocked.com — https://www.getcrocked.com/submit-recipes/
Note: You may also email your contact info, recipe + picture to: contest (at) getcrocked.com
Recipe submissions received after 11:59PM PST on September 30, 2012 will not be accepted.
Winners will be announced in October 2012 via various communication channels including but not limited to our Website, Social Media channels, and via our Electronic Newsletters.