Cooking Time:4 hours on High or 6-10 on Low
Ingredients12 oz package Pork Sausage (I used Johnsonville links and removed casing)
2 cans Sliced potatoes
1 can mushroom soup
1/2 of chopped onion or table spoon of onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Shredded Cheddar cheese approx 1 1/2 cup
If you love this recipe then click LIKE to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!
Crockstar of the Year Recipe Name: Slow Cooker Potato Sausage Casserole
Category: Main Dish
Submitted by: Pauline H.
- In Bowl: mix soup with 1/2 can of milk salt and pepper
- In skillet, saute the sausage in unoiled pan, cook til no pink left add onion and( garlic powder or fresh garlic) of desired.
- Chop sausage into crumbles
- Mix cooked sausage into soup mixture
- You can cook this in a slow cooker on high for 4 hours, or on low for 6-10 hours, or bake in Oven for 40 minutes on 350 in a casserole dish covered in Aluminum foil. Double the reciepe for a larger portion.
- In Ungreased slow cooker or casserole dish layer as follows (just like your making a Lasagna):
Sausage soup mixture
Repeat until all used up!
If you love this recipe, please click the Facebook LIKE button to the left to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!