Cooking Time:6 hours on High or 8 hours on Low
Ingredients1 Bag of dry red kidney beans
2 boil in bag rice (cooked)
1 lbs Smoked Sausage
Any seasoning you want:
If you love this recipe then click LIKE to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!
Crockstar of the Year Recipe Name: Crock Pot Red Kidney Beans & Rice
Category: Main Dish
Submitted by: Billie H. of Graham, TX
- Soak the kidney beans over night. Rinse and put in the crock pot to cook.
- Let the beans cook for about 7 hours on low (or 5 hours on high)
- Slice the sausage into bite size slices
- Add the sausage and cooked rice to the crock pot.
- Let all the ingredients cook together for an additional hour.
Ideally serve with cornbread!