Cooking Time:2-3 Hours on LOW
Ingredients16 oz. heavy whipping cream
6 c. 2% milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 bag of white chocolate chips (11 - 12 oz.)
One of my favorite things about this time of year is all of the yummy drinks there are to warm us up! Slow Cooker Snow White Cocoa is one of my favorites. (My daughter named it!) It’s fun for a chilly day and makes enough to serve at family gatherings. Get creative and let the kids pick out their own toppings (ex: peppermint bark, chocolate sprinkles, marshmallows, whip cream, etc.) Enjoy!
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Crock on LOW for 2–3 hours.
- Mix well to blend — the chocolate should be melted.
- Use a ladle to pour into mugs.
- Top with your choice of treats such as peppermint bark, chocolate sprinkles, marshmallows, whip cream, etc. (not included in nutritional data)