Cooking Time:10–12 on Low or 4–6 on High
Ingredients3–4 lb. lean rump roast
2 tsp. salt, divided
4 garlic cloves
2 tsp. romano, or parmesan, cheese divided
12 oz. can beef broth
1 tsp. dried oregano
Perfect for the tailgate at Soldier Field or your cousins Chi-Town Sunday get together. Da-Bears! Everyone will love it!
- Place roast in slow cooker. Cut 4 slits in top of roast. Fill each slit with 1/2 tsp. salt, 1 garlic clove, and 1/2 tsp. cheese.
- Pour broth over meat. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Cover. Cook on Low 10–12 hours, or High 4–6 hours.
- Remove meat and slice or shred. Serve on buns with meat juices on the side.
- Add Italian Sweet Peppers and some Mozzarella or Provolone to compliment the beef.