Cooking Time:4–6 hours
Ingredients2 c. Beans, Great Northern, sorted and rinsed
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 onion, chopped
3 c. vegetable broth
3 c. water
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
1/2 tsp. Herbs de Provence
4 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
3/4 c. sun dried tomatoes in oil, chopped and drained
1 c. Havarti Cheese, shredded
<br.Slow Cooker Beans and Sun-Dried Tomatoes is a great Vegetarian recipe that will be served with many meals!
- Combine all the ingredients, EXCEPT olives, tomatoes, and cheese in 3–4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for 4–6 hours or until beans are tender.
- If you mash some of the beans while they are in the slow cooker it will thicken the mixture.
- Stir in olives and tomatoes and continue to cook 10 more minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in both types of cheese and serve!