Cooking Time:6 hours on High or 8 hours on Low
Ingredients1 T. Garlic Powder
1 T. Season Salt
1 T. Cumin
1 T. Chili Powder
1 tsp. Black Pepper
1 Small Onion — chopped
5 c. Chicken Broth
4 oz. Green Chiles, Canned, Diced
1 Chipotle Pepper — canned, chopped (just 1 pepper)
4 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
1/4 c. Ranch Dressing
1 T. Sugar
1 T. Water
Tortilla Chips to cover platter
Shredded Colby Jack Cheese as needed
Toppings of your choice — such as Jalapeno’s, black olives, sour cream, Guacamole and/or diced tomatoes
Our family loves Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos on game days! As it is easy, and yummy when its chow time!
- Combine garlic powder, season salt, cumin, chili powder and black pepper! (Take 1 T. of seasoning, and coat chicken.)
- Layer in the slow cooker, onion, chicken, green chiles, chipotle pepper and chicken broth.
- Cover. Cook on High for 6 hours, or 8 hours on Low.
- Remove chicken from broth and shred with two forks.
- Cover serving platter or large plate with Tortilla chips of your choice.
- Layer 2 cups of shredded chicken, shredded cheese, and any other toppings of your choice.
- Combine reserved seasoning with 1 T. sugar and 1 T. water. Drizzle over Nachos.
Note: You will have plenty of leftovers!