Cooking Time:6-7 hours
Ingredients3-4 lb. beef chuck roast
1 packet Italian dressing mix
1 packet brown gravy mix
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1 T. dried chopped onions
2 c. water
A good Slow Cooker EASY Pot Roast is always a favorite at most anyones home, but I promise this one will remind you of your Grandma’s Sunday Dinners!
- Take a paper towel and dry off the meat, season with salt and pepper, and brown the meat in about 1 T. of vegetable oil.
- Brown both sides of the meat!
- Place the roast in the bottom of the slow cooker!
- Combine all the packets of seasonings and the onion with the water, and mix.
- Pour seasoning mixture over the roast.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-7 hours.
- During the last 3-4 hours, if your desire, you can add vegetables, such as diced potatoes, carrots or veggies of your choice!
Optional: If you like your gravy thicker, once the roast is done, pour the drippings from the crock into a saucepan and turn on the heat. In a separate bowl, add 1/2 c. water, and approximately 2 T. cornstarch, and stir until smooth. Slowly add the water and cornstarch to saucepan, and as it heats and starts to boil it will start to thicken.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Pot Roast in a crock pot is so good! Pinned it!!