Cooking Time:6–8 Hours
2–3 lb. pork roast
1 c. apple juice
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 c. brown sugar or Splenda brown sugar blend
This recipe for Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Apples was quickly added to our regular dinner rotation after a Facebook friend, Dianna S.E. shared it. I serve this over mashed potatoes and have also eaten it over rice or just by itself. It’s always yummy — the apples and juice add a great flavor to the pork roast!
- Cut 3–5 apples into pieces and place in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Place roast on top of the apples.
- Mix together 1 cup of apple juice, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 cup brown sugar or Splenda brown sugar blend.
- Pour mixture over roast.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6–8 hours.
- Shred pork with two forks into apple mixture and serve over mashed potatoes or slice to your preference. Yum!
Provided by Dianna S. E., via Facebook