Cooking Time:10–12 hours on Low, or 4–6 hours on High
Ingredients3 lbs. boneless pork, loin-end rolled & tied or 3 lbs. sirloin tip roast, rolled & tied
5 — 6 whole cloves
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. paprika
1/4 c. catsup
2 T. orange juice
2 T. honey
1 T. soy sauce
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. Kitchen Bouquet (optional)
Slow Cooker Islander Pork is a great recipe to make on those busy days when you have to be away from the house all day!
- Place roast on broiler rack & broil 15–30 minutes or brown roast in pan.
- Cut slits in meat and insert cloves throughout the roast.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the nutmeg and paprika over the roast.
- Mix together catsup, orange juice, honey, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Optional: Kitchen Bouquet.
- Pour over roast.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 10–12 hours, or High for 4–6 hours.
- Remove meat from slow cooker.
- Thickened juices with 1 1/2 T. cornstarch and 2 T. water.
- Cover. Cook on High until gravy thickens.
So So YUMMY!