Cooking Time:1 1/2 - 2 hours
Ingredients16 oz. vanilla bark coating
12 oz. white chocolate chips
6 oz. white chocolate, pkg. of baking squares
3 T. shortening
16 oz. pretzel twists, pkg. broken or chopped into smaller pieces
8 oz. animal crackers, pkg. broken or chopped into smaller pieces
3/4 c. coarsely crushed peppermint candy
1/2 tsp. of pure peppermint extract
Another Holiday favorite! Slow Cooker White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Candy! YUMMY!
- Combine vanilla bark, white chocolate chips, white chocolate baking squares and shortening in a 6-Quart slow cooker.
- Cover with a paper towel and then the lid.
- Cook on Low for 1.5 hours.
- Remove the lid and be sure to keep any water OUT of the slow cooker.
- Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Add the pretzels, animal crackers and peppermint candy. Stir well.
- Remove slow cooker insert from the base (careful, it may be hot!) and add the peppermint extract.
- Stir and mix well.
- Using a cookie scooper, scoop mixture in uniform sizes and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cool at room temperature or in the refrigerator before eating.