Cooking Time:2 1/2 - 3 hours
Ingredients2 packages (10 oz. each) frozen chopped broccoli, partially thawed
10-3/4 oz. condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
1-1/2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
1/4 c. chopped onion
1/2 tsp. Worchestershire sauce
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 c. crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25)
2 T. butter or margarine
Love Slow Cooker Broccoli, such a great side dish to make to go along with so many meals!
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, soup, 1 cup cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Pour into a greased slow cooker.
- Sprinkle crackers on top; dot with butter.
- Cover. Cook for 2-1/2 to 3 hours on High.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cooking 10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.