Cooking Time:3 hours
Ingredients2 T. vegetable oil
flour for dusting pan
1 package pound cake mix
3/4 c. water
1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
Great way to make a dessert, and have it warm for guests, and all the mess will be cleaned up! Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Pound Cake is so good! Dust mine with Powdered Sugar…
- Grease a spring form pan that will fit in your slow cooker and dust with flour. The other option is to grease a 3-quart slow cooker and line with parchment paper for easy removal of your cake once it’s don cooking.
- Place pan into slow cooker.
- Follow direction on box to prepare pound cake batter.
- Stir chocolate chips into batter; pour batter into spring form pan (or into greased slow cooker.)
- Cover. Cook for 3 hours on High.
- Remove spring form pan from slow cooker when a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.