Cooking Time:2 hours
Ingredients2-1/2 c. Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet, Dark or Milk Chocolate)
1/2 c. coconut milk (canned, not in a carton)
1/4 c. honey
Dash of sea salt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Fudge is perfect for the slow cooker, because it doesn’t scorch or burn. Slow Cooker Fudge is very rich and meant to be eaten on occasion as a treat! By using these ingredients it is much healthier than many other fudge recipes!
- Combine chocolate chips, coconut milk, honey and salt, stir to mix.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2 hours without stirring. (It’s important that lid remain on during these 2 hours.)
- After 2 hours, turn the crock pot off, uncover, add vanilla and stir to mix ingredients.
- Allow to cool in uncovered crock pot, until fudge has reached room temperature…approximately 4 hours.
- Using a large spoon, stir vigorously for 5-10 minutes until it loses some of the gloss.
- Lightly spray a 1 quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Pour fudge into dish, cover and refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 30 pieces.
Note: Canned coconut milk can be found at most any grocery store online HERE.
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
[…] 48. Fudge […]
will the cold coconut milk in my fridge for smoothies work?
Tara I’ve not used it from the refrigerator, but you may want to have it set out to bring to more of a room temperature, maybe even just 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. Let me know how it turns out! Happy Crocking!
What size crock pot, or does it matter?
Hi Crystal. I usually use my 4-5 quart slow cooker! Happy Crocking!