Cooking Time:6–7 hours
Ingredients2 — 3 lbs. pork roast, boneless
2/3 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 c. honey
3 T. soy sauce
2 T. basil, dried
2 T. garlic, minced
2 T. olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
2 T. cornstarch
1/4 c. water, cold
Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast is one of our family favorites for Sunday Dinner or when we have guests!
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt; pour over pork.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6–7 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove pork to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Slice pork roast; serve with gravy! (Although the roast was so tender it just fell apart! Yum!)
Note: Served with mashed potatoes, and the gravy was delicious on them, and fresh vegetables!