Cooking Time:6-7 hours
Ingredients2 - 3 lbs. pork roast, boneless
2/3 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 c. honey
3 T. soy sauce
2 T. basil, dried
2 T. garlic, minced
2 T. olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
2 T. cornstarch
1/4 c. water, cold
Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast is one of our family favorites for Sunday Dinner or when we have guests!
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt; pour over pork.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-7 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove pork to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Slice pork roast; serve with gravy! (Although the roast was so tender it just fell apart! Yum!)
Note: Served with mashed potatoes, and the gravy was delicious on them, and fresh vegetables!
For over 450 more Slow Cooker recipes, click here to get my eBook!
Very flavorful and good. The meat came out really tender. This recipe is a keeper.
Sounds delish!! What do you think about shredding it and putting it in buns to serve as a sandwich?
Sounds good to me Christina! Happy Crocking!
I have a daughter that is dairy intolerant. Will it work without the Parmesan cheese?
Wendy I have not make it without the Parmesan, but you need to make these recipes your own, and make it to fit your family needs. Enjoy!
try vegan cheese!
I had a 7lb roast and it was wonderful. I let it cook almost 24 hrs.
Just finished eating this. It was delicious. I wasnt sure what to expect with an interesting combination of ingredients. The fact I had to rescue enough for lunch on Monday and there were no other leftovers was a true sign that it is a keeper.
I’m super excited to try this!