Cooking Time:7-8 hours
Ingredients3-4 lbs. beef chuck roast
1 onion, finely chopped
1 T. chili powder
2 chipotle chilies, this is 2 peppers not 2 cans
3 cloves garlic
1 T. ground cumin
16 oz. tomato sauce, canned
2 tsp. brown sugar
Recipes that are great to serve many ways, are the best, and you will find that with Slow Cooker Shredded Chipotle Beef!
- Put roast and onions in slow cooker.
- Put remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor to puree.
- Pour sauce over the roast/onions.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7–8 hours or until beef is done and roast can be shredded.
- Shred meat and serve as a filling for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, or on tostada shells.
Optional: Top with your favorite Mexican toppings!